Saturday, December 27, 2008

Welcome to PLEO WORLD!





Before I continue, please let it be noted that, THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH UGOBE. 

THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE WORLD'S FAVORITE ROBOTIC DINOSAUR CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://www.pleoworld.com

This fan site/blog is dedicated to providing fellow PLEO owners an alternative source of PLEO musings, custom scripts, how-to articles, and a chronicle of my first PLEO, for those of you who are interested.

A little about me, I am a hard-core techie (A LA HACKER/TWEAKER ;-) who loves building, tweaking, and exploring Robotic anything whenever I actually get time. While this site is solely dedicated to PLEO, please feel free to contact me about other Robots you may have (iSOBOT, ROBONOVA-1, etc).

Some of the best info I have acquired about Robots is from this site: http://www.robotsrule.com

The site is ran by a guy named Robert Oschler, while I don't know Robert, his matter of fact, succinct, and simple narratives of all things Robotic offer the expert and novice robot aficionado alike a fantastic knowledge base of various robots (Including, PLEO!). Robert is also the author of the highly successful ROBODANCE software that enables many Robots to be controlled using a Nintendo Wiimote! Check his site out!

Another site to check out is the amazing world of Matt Bauer (http://www.bauerindependents.com). While I don't know Matt either, I have been a fan of his amazing work since 2007. Matt's about as hardcore as you can get on these shores, if you specifically own a HITEC ROBONOVA-1 Robot, check out his amazing custom fabrication for this bot and his utterly amazing Rook's Pawn.

So there you have it, I'm just getting this site/blog going so check back often for all sorts of PLEO related information.

Happy Holidays and Love and Luck in the New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment